Rodina Bauhaus
    Orient Bambino
    Daniel Wellington
    Casio Edifice
    Timex Weekender

Leave a comment:

• Fritz
    replied
    Here is a picture of the watch I wear when I wear western. I sometimes wear western style clothing. The watch on the left came free with the purchase of the watch band. When you pay a lot of money for the band, the watch was given for free. The only problem with this is that the watch is cheap. It keeps time, but often just stops running. I give it a tap, and it starts running again. After awhile, it stops again. Changing battery doesn't help.

I decided to replace the free one for something more reliable. I wanted the same look, as I like the look of the free watch. I searched the Internet, and found a timex that matched almost perfectly. The Timex was $109 at Watches.com. Here it is:

https://s26.postimg.cc/x0iux8s0p/1111112.jpg

Fritz

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    [MENTION=8482]JayS[/MENTION] some cool family pieces there. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JayS
    replied

Current box:
    Top Row:
    1. Low end Bulova, the first new watch I ever owned.
    2. Cheap fake skeleton watch from Sekonda, basically a British Timex.
    3. Oris Divers 65. My fave but don’t wear all the time. Saving to give my son.
    4. Sporty Timex
    5 & 6. Old watches of my grandfather’s. Don’t run. Keep them to look at.

Bottom Row:
    1 - 3. Timex
    4. Seiko PADI Turtle
    5. Open
    6. Grandfather’s Mido from 1948. Runs perfectly but tiny. Saving for my daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• thedrake
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    [MENTION=6764]thedrake[/MENTION] Looks like the digital is running a few minutes fast there
    Yeah, I was surprised that it's actually not that accurate and regularly running fast.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    [MENTION=6764]thedrake[/MENTION] Looks like the digital is running a few minutes fast there

Leave a comment:

• thedrake
    replied
    Watches that I currently actually wear, from left to right: Casio Edifice EFV-100D, Casio Duro/Marlin MDV106, Casio G-Shock DW-5600E.

Untitled

Apparently I'm a Casio guy now. I'd say that most of Casio's designs are cluttered with junk, but every once in a while they make something simple, classy, and cheap.

Leave a comment:

• tayloreuph
    replied
    Yeah, you might...

Leave a comment:

• mcadamsandwich
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    I am trying to consolidate a bit so I currently have:

1. Rolex 114060 No date Sub
    2. IWC Mark XVIII LPP version
    3. Sinn 103

I think the 1st 2 are keepers. As I want a JLC Reverso, I could see myself selling the Sinn to fund that someday.

Great collection!

That's really the ideal trio, IMO. I also have the 114060 Sub, but my "dress watch" is currently a Seiko SARB033; when funds allow, it'll be replaced by a JLC Reverso.

Leave a comment:

• Heafcliffe
    replied
    Only two at this point. Had 20+ pieces but downsized.

Sorry for the blurriness.

B&R:

Sea-gull Aqua terra homage (Love This Watch!):

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Been a while since I posted a collection shot. This isn’t my full collection by any stretch, but recently these - along with my G-Shock - have been my MVPs.

L-R:

Seiko SKX009
    Rolex DJ36 silver/rhodium tuxedo dial
    Alba AEFD530*
    Tudor Black Bay 36
    Seiko SKX007

*Alba is a down-market subsidiary of Seiko, and this watch is effectively a clone of a Seiko Solar diver that was discontinued a number of years ago. Stumbled across this watch a year or two ago while trying to find a mid-sized diver.
    hey, an alba. Dont see those much. I was always intrigued by the spoon chronographs. Never pulled the trigger though.

Leave a comment:

• sethtvaughn
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    *Alba is a down-market subsidiary of Seiko, and this watch is effectively a clone of a Seiko Solar diver that was discontinued a number of years ago. Stumbled across this watch a year or two ago while trying to find a mid-sized diver.
    At first glance, that one caught my eye the quickest. I’ve been wanting a solar watch so this one will be going on the wish list.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Been a while since I posted a collection shot. This isn’t my full collection by any stretch, but recently these - along with my G-Shock - have been my MVPs.

L-R:

Seiko SKX009
    Rolex DJ36 silver/rhodium tuxedo dial
    Alba AEFD530*
    Tudor Black Bay 36
    Seiko SKX007

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    I am trying to consolidate a bit so I currently have:

1. Rolex 114060 No date Sub
    2. IWC Mark XVIII LPP version
    3. Sinn 103

I think the 1st 2 are keepers. As I want a JLC Reverso, I could see myself selling the Sinn to fund that someday.

Leave a comment:

• sethtvaughn
    replied
    Originally posted by migrabill View Post
    My Collection - Page 1 - I may have a problem.
    Most of the pictures are not working for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X