Let's see your watch collections!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bassopotamus View Post
    IT's indeed a Timex Expedition, no idea what model number or anything. It's probably about ten years old.
    Cool, I know the one then. Always liked it

Comment

My Collection - Page 1 - I may have a problem.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

My collection Page 2

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by migrabill View Post
          My Collection - Page 1 - I may have a problem.
          Most of the pictures are not working for me.

Comment

I am trying to consolidate a bit so I currently have:

1. Rolex 114060 No date Sub
            2. IWC Mark XVIII LPP version
            3. Sinn 103

I think the 1st 2 are keepers. As I want a JLC Reverso, I could see myself selling the Sinn to fund that someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been a while since I posted a collection shot. This isn’t my full collection by any stretch, but recently these - along with my G-Shock - have been my MVPs.

L-R:

Seiko SKX009
              Rolex DJ36 silver/rhodium tuxedo dial
              Alba AEFD530*
              Tudor Black Bay 36
              Seiko SKX007

*Alba is a down-market subsidiary of Seiko, and this watch is effectively a clone of a Seiko Solar diver that was discontinued a number of years ago. Stumbled across this watch a year or two ago while trying to find a mid-sized diver.
              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                *Alba is a down-market subsidiary of Seiko, and this watch is effectively a clone of a Seiko Solar diver that was discontinued a number of years ago. Stumbled across this watch a year or two ago while trying to find a mid-sized diver.
                At first glance, that one caught my eye the quickest. I’ve been wanting a solar watch so this one will be going on the wish list.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  Been a while since I posted a collection shot. This isn’t my full collection by any stretch, but recently these - along with my G-Shock - have been my MVPs.

L-R:

Seiko SKX009
                  Rolex DJ36 silver/rhodium tuxedo dial
                  Alba AEFD530*
                  Tudor Black Bay 36
                  Seiko SKX007

hey, an alba. Dont see those much. I was always intrigued by the spoon chronographs. Never pulled the trigger though.

Comment

Only two at this point. Had 20+ pieces but downsized.

Sorry for the blurriness.

B&R:

Sea-gull Aqua terra homage (Love This Watch!):

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                      I am trying to consolidate a bit so I currently have:

1. Rolex 114060 No date Sub
                      2. IWC Mark XVIII LPP version
                      3. Sinn 103

I think the 1st 2 are keepers. As I want a JLC Reverso, I could see myself selling the Sinn to fund that someday.

Great collection!

That's really the ideal trio, IMO. I also have the 114060 Sub, but my "dress watch" is currently a Seiko SARB033; when funds allow, it'll be replaced by a JLC Reverso.

Comment

Yeah, you might...

Comment

Watches that I currently actually wear, from left to right: Casio Edifice EFV-100D, Casio Duro/Marlin MDV106, Casio G-Shock DW-5600E.

Untitled

Apparently I'm a Casio guy now. I'd say that most of Casio's designs are cluttered with junk, but every once in a while they make something simple, classy, and cheap.

Comment

[MENTION=6764]thedrake[/MENTION] Looks like the digital is running a few minutes fast there

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                              [MENTION=6764]thedrake[/MENTION] Looks like the digital is running a few minutes fast there
                              Yeah, I was surprised that it's actually not that accurate and regularly running fast.

Comment

Current box:
                                Top Row:
                                1. Low end Bulova, the first new watch I ever owned.
                                2. Cheap fake skeleton watch from Sekonda, basically a British Timex.
                                3. Oris Divers 65. My fave but don’t wear all the time. Saving to give my son.
                                4. Sporty Timex
                                5 & 6. Old watches of my grandfather’s. Don’t run. Keep them to look at.

Bottom Row:
                                1 - 3. Timex
                                4. Seiko PADI Turtle
                                5. Open
                                6. Grandfather’s Mido from 1948. Runs perfectly but tiny. Saving for my daughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X