No announcement yet.

Let's see your watch collections!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite the rainbow indeed. Very nice man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
      Quite the rainbow indeed. Very nice man.
      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
        I certainly do! If they had a navy blue version, I'd probably have a blue one as well. But not a fan of the royal blue.
        Their lack of a navy blue option drove me to an Omega. ....worse things have happened. Hahah

Comment

About time I posted in here so here we go. Not going to bother listing specifics of each watch as I am too lazy on a Friday night. Definitely need to start slimming down the collection though!

Not pictured: SARB017 because I was too lazy to take it off my wrist.

Comment

About time I posted in here so here we go. Not going to bother listing specifics of each watch as I am too lazy on a Friday night. Definitely need to start slimming down the collection though!

Awesome collection! You're going to need a second box soon
            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Haha nope! Thanks man. What isn't shown is that there is a drawer underneath which stores up to 10 more watches. Right now I'm just using it to store all my extra watch straps.

Comment

Lovely collection sir. Well done.

Comment

Nice lineup. That Grand Seiko almost slipped by without me noticing.

Comment

Let's see your watch collections!

Thanks! Yeah if posts haven't shown I'm a Seiko fanboy. The GS sort of blends in among the others.

Comment

Thanks! Yeah if posts haven't shown I'm a Seiko fanboy. The GS sort of blends in among the others.
                      hard not to be. Lot of solid offerings for the money they ask. I have trimmed my seikos down to an SNDC31 and SARB033 and really like both, I wouldn't mind a GS one day.

Comment

current state of the collection...

Top: empty spot for Fossil Twist ME1000 that is getting a battery, Casio EF503, Seiko SNDC31, Invicta 8926 mod, unknown Skagen
                        Middle: Seiko SGEH47, Nezumi Voiture, Hamilton Khaki Field Auto 42mm, Obris Morgan Aegis, Seiko SARB033
                        Bottom: Invicta 8926 mod, Timex Weekender, Timex Expedition Scout in blue, Timex Expedition Metal Field

Comment

SOTC:

Tux watch, two daily drivers, and a quartz gym/lake/weekend beater.

I am half tempted to box up all my other watches and just take them to a pawn shop and see what they offer me. I've only got one watch up for sale right now and all these lowballers and backouts and "please sell me the watch for $1 but ship it to Germany sorry I have no sales feedback, can you guarantee I will not incur import fees" are already driving me bonkers.
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                            SOTC:

Tux watch, two daily drivers, and a quartz gym/lake/weekend beater.

I am half tempted to box up all my other watches and just take them to a pawn shop and see what they offer me. I've only got one watch up for sale right now and all these lowballers and backouts and "please sell me the watch for $1 but ship it to Germany sorry I have no sales feedback, can you guarantee I will not incur import fees" are already driving me bonkers.
                            Not sure if it's lighting or real life, but interesting the OP, which I assume has 904 steel, and the Exp 2, which I think predates 904, are different colors slightly. A nice four watch lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                              Not sure if it's lighting or real life, but interesting the OP, which I assume has 904 steel, and the Exp 2, which I think predates 904, are different colors slightly. A nice four watch lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I read somewhere (not sure if it's accurate) that Rolex implemented 904L steel starting in 1989, which would mean this watch has it. The difference may be lighting but also the fact that the Explorer II appears to have been polished by someone other than RSC at some point in its life, so not quite the same brush grain as a factory finish.
                              Ben

Comment

Incidentally, and apropos of nothing, I had my first trial (DUI jury trial) on the new job yesterday, wore the OP, won the trial.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X