Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wear an undershirt for collared shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tiny bit of baking soda works better than any deodorant I've ever tried. I'll never go back to anything else.

Comment

most deodorants don't have aluminum in them. its the anti persperants that do.

Comment

I always wear an undershirt with t-shirt. And rarely wear one with dress shirts. lol. a wife beater rarely. I don't like extra material when tucking in a shirt.

As far as deodorant, nothing beats Old Spice line. Their sport line is awesome, lasts all day for me. No stains ever, goes on clear, stays on clear. I also use their body wash.

Comment

Man I don't know how you guys do it, I wore an undershirt, oxford, and thin v neck sweater yesterday and I was sweating sooooo much! I don't think I can wear undershirts, I end up sweating more into my shirts with it on than without!

Comment

I recently started going without undershirts (t-shirts under buttonup shirts) and love it! I had worn them pretty religiously all my life until I made the experiment for a week. It takes a little getting used to, but if you are careful to use a non-aluminum deoderant, it works fine. I notice lots of younger guys are going without undershirts. It's been a great switch for me.

Comment

In the height of the Florida summer, an undershirt is necessary if you're wearing a shirt that sweat easily shows through.

In fall, winter, and a bit of spring I don't wear one under things like polos. But I still wear them under dress clothing (I'm not taking any chances with sweat).

Comment

Wearing undershirts is a habit. Some need to/many do not. But I found the habit to be unnecessary. For me, quitting undershirts has been liberating! It may be worth a try.

Comment

Agree with BenR

Comment

Interestingly, Ribbed Tee must have a google alert set for their name. Their customer support contacted me about the issue I mentioned in this thread about one of my ribbed tees unravelling at the hem, and they're sending me a free replacement 2-pack. Pretty cool.

Comment

I just got a 2 pack of some white undershirts at Target from a brand called Sleek FX. They are 95% cotton, 5% spandex, pretty trim, soft, and very long. Only appropriate for wearing as undershirts but that's all I would use them for anyway. $17 for the 2 pack.

Comment

Apparently these Sleek FX undershirts at Target are a new item, and are made by Tommy John, which are quite a bit more expensive and highly rated. They seem good so far, I recommend checking them out.

Comment

Working...
                        X