Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Fresh @ JCP - for the dappered gal in your life

Gents-

Good day. Just wanted to post quick and give all of you with a better half a heads up if you weren't aware already. Over the weekend, the gal and I visited JCP to see the damage (on that note, it didn't seem that prices in store had been jacked up).

We saw a new section (flooring, racks, lighting, etc) for Joe Fresh, which I understand is a Canadian equivalent of H&M, a fast-fashion shop for women, which has made a deal with JCP to use their stores across America to introduce their brand. I have to say, I'm impressed. The quality on everything looks good, and the products look great. My girlfriend picked up quite a bit of stuff. As an example, she used to work part-time at a GAP store, and we would go through fairly often to stock up on new items with her 50% discount. Often times, the planned shopping spree was a bust, because of fit, or lack of new items. The things offered by Joe Fresh were much better than what I've seen at GAP for quite a while.

Anyway, check it out, or share as you see fit.

http://www.npr.org/2013/03/20/174867...-new-customers

That is pretty cool. I am glad to see they are focusing more on women as it seems the earlier refreshes were geared towards men. I could be wrong on that though.

Comment

Just a little correction on Joe Fresh as a Canadian who regularly gets clothes from there - it caters to men, women, and children.

I agree that the quality, styles, and fit are great for the price. I'm not sure how it works down there, but over here they regularly have clearance sales where you can find $40+ items marked all the way down to $10 or sometimes even less!

A little trivia: it started off as a clothing brand for Real Canadian Superstore, a grocery chain.

Comment

Working...
      X