Color and sizing questions about Polo drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color and sizing questions about Polo drivers

I am really considering pulling the trigger on the Ralph Lauren drivers from the main site today. My questions are:1) Does anyone have experience with Polo drivers that could shed some light on sizing? 2) Would the dark brown or the sand be the better choice? These would likely pull a lot of duty this summer with shorts and chinos and I have all of the usual colors of both (navy, grey, olive, khaki, stone).

Any other choices from the community are always welcome too.
    Last edited by MarkB; April 6, 2013, 12:26 AM. Reason: Added the second picture
    Countryside Man of Letters

I'd like advice on this as well, as I've been considering a similar purchase recently.

Comment

BR has similarly colored penny/drivers that normally go for $118. They can often be had for 40-50% off (or 70% off if you stack codes but that rarely is allowed). They run about a half size large in my experience. Might be a good option for those who don't plan to wear them as much as you.
      5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

i bought some the ribbon loafers and they seemed to be very long for the size, I ended up returning them. I wear pretty standard sizes, not wide or narrow.

Comment

Working...
        X