No announcement yet.

Opinions: Clarks Bushacre 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity, have any of you used colored laces on these?

Comment

I haven't, but they only have 2 eyelets so I'm not sure how much "pop" you're gonna get.
      Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

I put a light greenish pair of laces from Nordstrom into my beeswax Bushacres and it looks nice. Just the right amount of "pop". Before that I had a darker brown pair of desert boots that I put red laces in, which looked very good. I got a lot of compliments on those.

Comment

I tried the Bushacres on in an outlet store a little while back. Maybe it's because I'm so used to the Originals but the Bushacres looked and felt odd to me. Must have had something to do with the sole.

I basically live in my original DBs. I have three suede pairs that I rotate throughout the week: Sand, Dark Brown, and Light Brown. The light brown are beaters, worn the hell out of those, so they're for yardwork and housework these days mostly. The other two are part of my causual work wardrobe, and I'll change them up with my wingtips or J. C. Preston plain blutchers now and then.
          Last edited by Duvel; April 5, 2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your help gentlemen. I bought the sand colored. For $50 I just couldn't pass it up in the end. I'm going to keep my eyes open for sales in the future and get a pair of the beeswax if I find them for a good price.

Comment

I have the sand desert boots that I've had for about three or four years now. They probably aren't quite as versatile as the other color (I feel it looks like I'm wearing work boots sometimes). They are however some of the most comfortable shoes I have. I prefer them most of the time when going on walks and have held up great. I also own the grey Bushacres and I don't think they are as comfortable. Def go a half size down in both though.

Comment

Working...
              X