Buying Sunglasses on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Sunglasses on Amazon

Anyone have experience buying sunglasses (specifically Ray Bans) on Amazon? I'd like to pick up a pair of polarized RB Aviators (along with everyone else and their brother, I know) on there but I'm a little weary of fakes. They're originally $204 and they're listed at $140. So I'm curious as to what your experiences' are. Thanks!

I bought a pair of Ray Ban New Wayfarers off amazon. No issues with them so far.
    Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

I know Joe's general recommendation concerning Amazon is to make sure that the item is either sold directly by Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon. It's probably not a 100% guarantee that the glasses (or any other product) will be genuine but it at least gives you more buyer's protection because you'll be dealing with Amazon instead of some no name, random seller.

Comment

Make sure it says Free Returns when you buy it in case it's not exactly what you want.
        5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Ditto on the replies above. Buy from amazon or a seller fulfilled by amazon. Make sure that returns are free (they usually are if you are an amazon prime member- along with free two day shipping).

I got a pair of wayfarers in tortoise for ~65 a few weeks ago. Pretty solid deal in my opinion

Comment

I bought a pair of Ray-Ban's on Amazon last year for $77; no issues at all, super fast shipping and 100% happy.

Comment

I've gotten three pair in the past two months- 2 x Ray Bans and 1 x $10 version for comparison- both Ray Bans I got from the one that says Amazon LLC even though the review on the Clubmasters were mixed at best about Italian vs. Chinese manufacturer. Both have been good despite my apprehensions on both of the Ray Bans.

Comment

Working...
              X