Bar III Slim Fit. YES PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar III Slim Fit. YES PLEASE!

First off, let me say thank you to Focuspants for recommending this suit line to me.

I went with the 40R and it fits like a glove, absolutely AMAZING!
    Perfect for us athletic build guys with big drops.

Even better, I found out I can return my Alfani Red suits, because Macy's changed their return policy.
    Wooooo!

Here is the pic.

42" Chest 32" Waist 6' Tall 185 lbs.

Glad you had success with it! It is my best fitting suit to this day. What is Macy's return policy now? I have an Alfani Red from when they were like 100 bucks or w/e, and I realized I cant deal with the shoulderpads. Every time I went to wear it, I opted not to, and I still have the tags on it. Wouldnt mind a refund haha.

Comment

Sent you a PM since I happen to be selling the same exact suit.
      5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

You can return at ANY TIME!
        No limit! No receipt needed!
        They can look it up my credit card or give you store credit if that doesn't work.
        Could be from 2 years ago.

Macy's Store Return Policy

At Macy’s, we’re not happy until you’re happy.
        So we will accept for exchange or return merchandise that does not completely satisfy you.*

Here’s how we’ll process your return:

Have a receipt? Bring it back any time and receive a full refund in original form of payment, regardless of the original purchase date.

No receipt? We will gladly look up your purchase information with your account number, a Customer Return Label or Gift Registry number.

If we’re able to access your receipt†, you will receive a refund to the original account or a store credit.

Without Proof of Purchase. We’ll give you a store credit for the item’s lowest selling price within the last 180 days.

https://customerservice.macys.com/ap...id/612#returns

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
        Glad you had success with it! It is my best fitting suit to this day. What is Macy's return policy now? I have an Alfani Red from when they were like 100 bucks or w/e, and I realized I cant deal with the shoulderpads. Every time I went to wear it, I opted not to, and I still have the tags on it. Wouldnt mind a refund haha.
        Last edited by Dave Porter; March 29, 2013, 10:50 PM.
        42" Chest 32" Waist 6' Tall 185 lbs.

Comment

Working...
        X