Sliim fit blue jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sliim fit blue jeans

What's a good pair of blue slim fit jeans? I have the LE 608s and they're great but I'm looking for something that is a deep blue.

Are you talking about a Indigo pair, or something like the following?

http://www.zappos.com/vans-v76-skinn...m-blue-overdye

Comment

Originally posted by somaticmarker1 View Post
      Are you talking about a Indigo pair, or something like the following?

http://www.zappos.com/vans-v76-skinn...m-blue-overdye
      Nothing like that, now I'm struggling to find a similar pair of jeans to what I'm looking for. Basically I want something that will look good with a grey blazer.

Comment

As long as you don't want skinny, I'd just go with Levi's 501s or 514s.

Comment

JCrew 484 have a very nice slim fit.
          On the other pricing spectrum, I also like the JCP Slim Straight dark blues I got for $14.

Comment

I agree with sierra; the 484's have a great fit. I have had a mixed experience with the 514's. They can be pretty inconsistent in the way that they fit. Especially their length. With that said, they are much less expensive than the JCrew jeans; so if you can go try on the 514s and find some that fit, go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
              As long as you don't want skinny, I'd just go with Levi's 501s or 514s.
              Anyone else with skinny legs find the 514s are wide through the thighs? Maybe I need to hit the gym and squat, but I often find that with Levi's in the 514 or 513 range, with a 32 inch waist, that the pants look a little baggy. I've ended up having to but two pairs of 7 for all mankind jeans in the Nate, boot it fit to make up for this. Anyone have suggestion for similar fitting jeans that do not run for $80-$100 per pair on sale?

Comment

514s tend to run about an inch big in the waist. I own 32s but would be just fine in 31s and can squeeze into 30s. I'm not a fan of 513s, I own a pair and the pocket/hip area is too tight. It's really too bad because I wanted something that fits like the 514s but is a little bit tapered. A guy who worked at the Levi's Outlet suggested 511s but to order a size up.
                5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                  514s tend to run about an inch big in the waist. I own 32s but would be just fine in 31s and can squeeze into 30s. I'm not a fan of 513s, I own a pair and the pocket/hip area is too tight. It's really too bad because I wanted something that fits like the 514s but is a little bit tapered. A guy who worked at the Levi's Outlet suggested 511s but to order a size up.
                  Really I'm a 30x30 at BR/Express/JC but I bought the same for Levi's 514/501 and couldn't fit into them... Also I hate the buttons for the fly!! I wish we had a Levi store in Houston blah!

Comment

Originally posted by Hankmoody View Post
                    Anyone else with skinny legs find the 514s are wide through the thighs? Maybe I need to hit the gym and squat, but I often find that with Levi's in the 514 or 513 range, with a 32 inch waist, that the pants look a little baggy. I've ended up having to but two pairs of 7 for all mankind jeans in the Nate, boot it fit to make up for this. Anyone have suggestion for similar fitting jeans that do not run for $80-$100 per pair on sale?
                    514s fit me too loose around the lower leg, iirc. 513s fit me well. JCP slim straight fit pretty close to my 513s and are a great price. If 513s are too slim for you, maybe try 511s?

Comment

I had good results with Naked and Famous jeans, they're a bit expensive but the japanese raw selvedge denim they use lasts forever. If you want something cheaper, just get a pair of 511s or 520s (Levi's)

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                        You might want to try 505s. 514s have around 17" leg openings and 505s are 16.5". You may have to size down in the 505s compared to your usual 514 size. But there's a big YMMV attached with all this because Levi's sizing is just all over the place.

J.Crew's slim straight fit also has a similar fit but with a slightly tapered leg, usually around 16.5" leg opening.

Comment

Working...
                        X