how to make my collar stay popped up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to make my collar stay popped up

how to make my collar stay popped up on my wool coat? I tried ironing and that doesnt work? And the lapels needs work also. Should I try starch and iron or take it to the dry cleaners? but that would seem like an odd request

http://www.amazon.com/Wurkin-Stiffs-.../dp/B001HI5R9I

Comment

For a coat?

onstar, I'm not sure what kind of coat it is but might I suggest a scarf if it's getting cold in the back of your neck?

Comment

My BR topcoat has a collar that naturally stays up. I like that look very much with the right coat. The material around the neck seems to be stiffer. Starch might work??

Comment

it's a Michael kors top coat. I want the collar to stay popped up. And one of the lapels is flapping around in an unnatural way. i bought it at century21 and guess the packing ruin the shape of it

Comment

I know exactly what you're talking about. I have the hardest time trying to get my pea coats collar to stay up. All I tried was ironing to no avail.

Comment

Any luck with starch?

Comment

it worked for like an hour or two. the next day it went back to its normal self

Comment

take it to a dry cleaners and ask them to press it correctly for u...

Comment

will pressing it work?

Comment

On a polo I press the heck out of a collar, on a stiffer collar using a spray starch but not so much that it stains the collar...its a fine line in how to proper do it to keep the collars stiff and up!

Comment

Working...
                      X