No announcement yet.

Wear your white jeans week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today: my J. Crew vintage slim white jeans and new J. Crew navy shirt with brown buttons and button-flap shirt pocket. Chocolate brown belt, navy blue socks to match the shirt, and chocolate brown suede Clarks Original DBs.

Ludlow wool brown herringbone blazer for when I go outside.

Comment

Today: Back in the same pair of J. Crew vintage slim white jeans (the 34-inch inseam that I cuff a little). Combined with my J. Crew chambray workshirt, J. Crew tan waffle-knit shawl collar cardigan, "sand" Clarks original desert boots, light blue socks, Timex with orange NATO band, and American Eagle trench coat.

Coworker comment: "You must be eager for spring, wearing those white jeans."
      Last edited by Duvel; April 2, 2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Third straight workday of white jeans: Today the Tompkins jeans with blue-striped button-down-collar secret wash shirt, navy blue pocket cardigan, and GHBass brown bucks.

Comment

Not that anybody gives a damn, but I finish what I start. Yesterday: The Tompkins again with a light blue OCBD under a navy merino v-neck sweater, along with my sand Clarks original DBs.

Today: The vintage slim shorter inseam with a light purple (with thin white pinstriping) J. Crew secret wash shirt and Ludlow brown herringbone wool blazer and dark brown suede Clarks original DBs.

Whew. Tough week. But I did it!

Comment

What what jeans do you guys recommend? Want to grab a pair but not spend too much.
            5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Not sure how truly white a jean you're looking for - Target sells some slim straight jeans in a very light tan color. Not white, but has the same light-colored jean effect.
              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                What what jeans do you guys recommend? Want to grab a pair but not spend too much.
                The ones that I think fit the best on me are by J. Crew. I have a couple of pair of what they used to call "vintage slim" that I think is now the 484. And I have one of their Tompkins pants in white (it's thinner material, not really denim-like).

I have a pair of Levis 514s and 501s in white but I don't like their fit.

Comment

Working...
                X