Wear your white jeans week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wear your white jeans week!

Who wants to make a week of wearing white jeans next week (April 1-5)? (I'm giving us the weekend off.) Report here--pix would be great--what you're wearing (kind and brand of white jean) and what you're wearing them with.

Who's in? You have to wear them every day. Hope you've got more than one pair!

I hate looking at threads and not posting...

Do chinos count... I just got some chinos and I'm looking forward to sporting them... I was waiting until after Cinco De Mayo but I can break with tradition!

Seriously- I like it, stick the finger in the eye of tradition!

Comment

Theres still snow on the ground here so im not fully comfortable busting out my white/pink/teal/red/blue pants. Need to wait a few more weeks

Comment

Originally posted by ajk170 View Post
        I hate looking at threads and not posting...

Do chinos count... I just got some chinos and I'm looking forward to sporting them... I was waiting until after Cinco De Mayo but I can break with tradition!

Seriously- I like it, stick the finger in the eye of tradition!
        Yes, we can count white chinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
          Theres still snow on the ground here so im not fully comfortable busting out my white/pink/teal/red/blue pants. Need to wait a few more weeks
          That's the point. Do it now, before everyone else is doing it.

Comment

The only man I've ever seen pull off white pants is the singer from Blonde Redhead, and he's an amazingly talented Italian indie-rocker. http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/K...z9UoTv5UMx.jpg

Count me in the camp that pretty much no one else is pulling them off (or perhaps, should literally pull them off immediately).

Comment

I remember the 80s and therefor prefer not to revisit white pants.

Comment

Sorry, no white jeans here.

I'm all about my light grey slim straight travel jeans though. They're amazing year round.

Comment

So the point of my thread isn't to gather the white jean detractors. I know a lot of you guys have something against white jeans. For those of us who can rock them, however, let's do something, okay? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
                    So the point of my thread isn't to gather the white jean detractors. I know a lot of you guys have something against white jeans. For those of us who can rock them, however, let's do something, okay? Thanks.
                    You're a monster.

I will delete negative comments from now on.

Comment

Much appreciated. LOL. This is a very serious topic, you know. I mean, WHITE JEANS. How much more serious do things get!?

Comment

White before memorial day:-) I picked up the white canvas pants from BR. Def gonna wear them come summer, if I start any earlier its just going to whet my appetite too much.. We still got a ways to go up here in maryland! We haven't broke 60 deg yet.

Comment

Memorial Day shouldn't just fall on Memorial Day. I commemorate it every day of the year. Therefore, I can wear white pants whenever I want.

Comment

I have my incredible pair of white jeans from LEC. I posted a WIWT pic a while back and won't repost it because I'm sure you all printed it out and framed it.

Looking forward to wearing it, but I'll wait a while longer!

Comment

Why?

Comment

Working...
                              X