Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
    Good question. What do you want to do?
    My chukkas have been my go to for bad weather, so I need a shoe that will fill that gap.

Comment

I'd probably stay away from the suede then. Which does limit the choices a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        I'd probably stay away from the suede then. Which does limit the choices a bit.
        Yup it does. What about the new Stafford Captoe?

Comment

Originally posted by bremersm View Post
          My chukkas have been my go to for bad weather, so I need a shoe that will fill that gap.
          A lot of choices, then. Check out the options, then decide for yourself. Best to go to B&M stores and see them, try them on.

Comment

Anyone else see the "Nisolo" brand chukka on Huckberry? Maybe too casual(?) and a tad expensive....but damn good looking and bit more dressed up than a Clarks DB or similar.

Comment

I don't have the Stafford cap toes (Cutters) personally but really thought about ordering them until I saw a couple people either in the forums or on the main site in one of Joe’s blogs that said they creased easily/funny. Made me glad I didn't go with it. I did go with these...
              http://www.johnstonmurphy.com/product.aspx?pid=90295

and I think Joe reviewed these last August- didn't sound like they were worth the $200 premium but at this price - sounds like they aren't worth the premium price tag but at the discount... plus giftcards.com as a J&M 12% off card for $93 (you pay $82) total sounds like $119 and shipping is +10.50 - $130.5 shipped. More than you wanted but an option...

Comment

Working...
              X