FYI: Tommy Hilfiger Wool Peacoat style # 150AW909 for $78.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: Tommy Hilfiger Wool Peacoat style # 150AW909 for $78.00

Just a heads up for those in the USA who have Burlington Coat Factory stores in your state. I picked up a new Tommy Hilfiger Wool Peacoat style # 150AW90 for $78.00 (was $250.00 at Macy's)

- The fabric is made in Italy and the coat is assembled in Indonesia.

- 70-percent wool/19-percent polyester/9-percent nylon/2-percent other

- Two side pockets, lower two front flap pockets, one buttoned interior pocket.

- Notched lapel

- Double breasted

- Fully lined

- Button-tab wrist details

- bottom rear vent in the tail of the coat

Pictures don't do it justice but here you go: http://amzn.to/vJsn4I and http://bit.ly/vct9Gn.

This Tommy pea coat is not as traditional as the Made In USA Navy issued coats that may have a heavier 24oz or 32oz wool. Also, the traditional only has two slant pockets where the Tommy coat adds the two flap pockets as well. In any case, the Tommy coat is warm and looks sharp. I had to size down to get a more slim fit on the side but everyone is different. I like this coat because it is more of a lighter navy color (than the traditional Made In USA navy color that tends to be more of a black tone....though some people like that).

Nice find

Comment

I think it's the shoulders that are a little tight. I wear an xl (slightly loosely) in gant rugger, (so, a large in most others; 44" chest). A large fit me relatively well, but a little loose. Medium fit good in the waist (little snug, but vents were still sewn). Shoulders in the medium, however, sounded like they'd split in a hug. The armholes are relatively high; I tried on with a slim fitting BB shirt, undershirt, and tie. If I wanted this over a jacket, I'd definitely need the large.

I like the blue; don't want to wear black, and as mentioned, most you have to squint to tell if it's black or navy. This is obviously blue.

Comment

Working...
      X