Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help locating a watch (Seiko 5 SNZJ21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help locating a watch (Seiko 5 SNZJ21)

I've been looking for the watch on the right after it was mentioned on Dappered a while ago. Something about the orange looks really good on the black metal. Looks to be a fun or casual weekender. I've tried the usual Amazon, Ebay, Ashford, and a few gray market sites, but being discontinued has made it a bit of a challenge. Does anyone know of any other sources? My next step would be B&M jewelers or looking around watch forums. Thanks in advance.

The alternative would be the Orange Monster:

I haven't seen the SNZJ21 too much in some time. That orange monster is sharp though, can be found on Amazon.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNZJ15-Seiko...item5d3b0ca7c2
      It is not exactly what you are looking for pretty close to it.

Comment

You should go over to watchuseek forum in the wanted threads. State what you want and someone will be around to sell it to you. Really great group of people over there. Might want to bump your post every couple of days.

I searched for a discontinued watch and posted there. Someone found the post and sold me the watch in near mint condition at a great price.

Also here is a site that searches many forums. Ps the om is great. I love mine.

http://www.watchrecon.com/?query=Ora...r&last_days=31
        Last edited by javadave; March 13, 2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks javadave, that is an excellent resource. How often do you wear your OM?

Comment

I take my OM on vacation (beach) and wear it weekends mostly. Yard work sometimes or my GShock takes that role if its rough.

Out of all my watches it gets the most comments. That orange is stands out and is much cheaper than a Doxa

Comment

The watch is probably wherever you last left it.

Glad to be of service.

Comment

The orange monster wears MUCH bigger than it is in person. I don't care for it for daily use or times when I'm wearing long sleeves. I do love the look and color. It makes a great summer watch

Comment

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but Amazon has put a couple of the SNZJ21 back in stock. And there are a few Orange Monsters on sale as well.
                  I've hit my spending limit for the next month or so, but wanted to share it with those looking for a casual summer timepiece.

Comment

@RiveDroit- it's great to see people watching out for other people- I'm almost tapped-out on watches but if i was looking for a unique one- the SNZJ21 would be a great option.

Comment

Working...
                    X