Orange dress shirt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange dress shirt.

how to pull it off? What to wear with it? discuss.

With a tweed sportcoat and khakis

Comment

How about brown jeans. Should also work with dark denim, orange and blue are complementary colors. Skin tone can also be a factor but you didn't ask about that.

Comment

Agree with all the above, including navy (slacks, jacket). If you're in the US, be careful of black so you don't look Halloween-ish. I have worn one with my olive suit, but the shade has to be just right: http://www.thetiebar.com/order_page.asp?pn=23406

Also, I don't know how vibrant orange we are talking about. In my opinion, if you have an electric orange shirt, something else in your outfit has to be as bold/loud. IE, wearing it with a white/light gray suit would wash anyone out if you he/she has a lighter complexion.

A tweed pairing I found online (couldn't find a male version):

http://whatiwore2day.blogspot.com/20...is-before.html

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Well i pulled it off and u had the ladies doing double takes haha its a burt orange shirt

1mx shirts from express are a must!

Comment

Pics man, pics!

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

sounds tough... goodluck!

Comment

ooops, I ment I instead of U. stupid phone...

Comment

Today might be a good day to try the bright orange shirt with some black pants.

Comment

Working...
                  X