Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acousticfoodie
    replied

I wonder when bonobos is going to refill their "washed chinos." They are all pretty much sold out of their sizes for the longest time

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied

Wesman, their markup is over 100%. For example, check out this gold Timex watch:

http://www.bonobos.com/gold-calculator-watch-o-s

The watch normally retails for $40 and is found on sale for $30.

Leave a comment:

• WesMan
    replied

Untested, but evidently you can get 30% off with Style30 according to the most recent banner ad I saw. Pretty good deal. How much money is Bonobos hemorrhaging in the last 6 months? Smells like a star start-up on the verge of a tumble...

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousJay
    replied

Its $50 off $100.

Leave a comment:

• leontief
    replied

Cool, thanks bruschetta. One more question if you don't mind -- is the referral credit a $50 unconditional promotion (no minimum purchase), or is it something like "$50 off any purchase greater than $100"? Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied

leontief, they now send you a promotional code that cannot be combined with other promo codes. It can be stacked with the Groupon credit, though, or any other gift certificate.

I highly recommend jcandelario - I did the referral credit with him and he was helpful throughout the whole process.

Leave a comment:

• leontief
    replied

Also, is the referral credit just a code that cannot be combined w/ others (such as woot40), or is it actual credit that can be stacked with others promotions (like the Groupon)? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• leontief
    replied

Do we have to purchase something now to get the referral credit? I bought the Groupon with the intention to buy the Timberland Earthkeepers, but they are out of stock. Can I still email Bonobos now and get the referral credit, or is there some window within which you have to make a purchase in order to get the credit?

Leave a comment:

• jcandelario
    replied

Also for any new shoppers you can take advantage of a $50 credit (we both get $50) for referral. Email me at Jcandelario @ gmail dot com and I'll give you the info to send the ninjas over at bonobos.

Leave a comment:

• sal_orlando
    replied

oh nice, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jcandelario
    replied

Just found this, 'woot40' will give you a $40 off $80 as well.

Leave a comment:

• nix7
    replied

I think AMFIQJSSVFDQVNEX stopped working.

Leave a comment:

• nix7
    replied

Yes depending on your purchase amount, the $40 off $80 may work better for you or one of the many 20% coupons out there.

Leave a comment:

• DynamitePills
    replied

Big thanks to Sal Orland for the $40 off of $80 coupon above. If you're spending a bit more, I just found another coupon while listening to spotify. Enter coupon "spotify" for 20% off your order. Also, the groupon link in the op worked for me, so I grabbed another one. Should be able to score the jacket I'm looking at for less than half price. Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• sal_orlando
    replied

If you are a first time Bonobos customer be sure to email them with a referral from another user, both will get a $50 credit. You can use my name if you want or someone else's, but don't pass up on the deal.

Also this coupon stacks with the Groupon for $40 off $80: AMFIQJSSVFDQVNEX

Some great deals to be had if you combine all these offers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X