No announcement yet.

Bonobos groupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leontief, they now send you a promotional code that cannot be combined with other promo codes. It can be stacked with the Groupon credit, though, or any other gift certificate.

I highly recommend jcandelario - I did the referral credit with him and he was helpful throughout the whole process.

Comment

Cool, thanks bruschetta. One more question if you don't mind -- is the referral credit a $50 unconditional promotion (no minimum purchase), or is it something like "$50 off any purchase greater than $100"? Thanks again!

Comment

Its $50 off $100.

Comment

Untested, but evidently you can get 30% off with Style30 according to the most recent banner ad I saw. Pretty good deal. How much money is Bonobos hemorrhaging in the last 6 months? Smells like a star start-up on the verge of a tumble...

Comment

Wesman, their markup is over 100%. For example, check out this gold Timex watch:

http://www.bonobos.com/gold-calculator-watch-o-s

The watch normally retails for $40 and is found on sale for $30.

Comment

I wonder when bonobos is going to refill their "washed chinos." They are all pretty much sold out of their sizes for the longest time

Comment

Working...
              X