Bonobos groupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos groupon

I know there have been quite a few of these floating around lately and I've finally decided to bite on one. Only problem is WE NEED 2 MORE PEOPLE TO PURCHASE IT!

The deal is $30 paid for $60 worth of goods, or $55 paid for $110 worth. 50% off is tempting, isn't it?

In all fairness, following the link will be considered a referral and I will get credit for it, but you will be getting a great deal as well!

Hope a couple more guys are interested.

Code:
    http://www.groupon.com/r/uu22897334

I thought all the bonobos groupons expired? That link didn't work for me, just took me to the groupon homepage

Comment

I just tried it and had no problems?

Maybe try searching by city: Erie, PA

Comment

I also am unclear as to the expiration of these.

I just received the email about this yesterday.

Comment

The Fine Print

Expires Apr 30, 2012

Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. May redeem across orders.

Comment

And if you go into your account you can import the gift certificate code and turn it into store credit associated with your account, which I don't think would then expire.

Comment

If you are a first time Bonobos customer be sure to email them with a referral from another user, both will get a $50 credit. You can use my name if you want or someone else's, but don't pass up on the deal.

Also this coupon stacks with the Groupon for $40 off $80: AMFIQJSSVFDQVNEX

Some great deals to be had if you combine all these offers!

Comment

Big thanks to Sal Orland for the $40 off of $80 coupon above. If you're spending a bit more, I just found another coupon while listening to spotify. Enter coupon "spotify" for 20% off your order. Also, the groupon link in the op worked for me, so I grabbed another one. Should be able to score the jacket I'm looking at for less than half price. Thanks guys!

Comment

Yes depending on your purchase amount, the $40 off $80 may work better for you or one of the many 20% coupons out there.

Comment

I think AMFIQJSSVFDQVNEX stopped working.

Comment

Just found this, 'woot40' will give you a $40 off $80 as well.

Comment

oh nice, thanks!

Comment

Also for any new shoppers you can take advantage of a $50 credit (we both get $50) for referral. Email me at Jcandelario @ gmail dot com and I'll give you the info to send the ninjas over at bonobos.

Comment

Do we have to purchase something now to get the referral credit? I bought the Groupon with the intention to buy the Timberland Earthkeepers, but they are out of stock. Can I still email Bonobos now and get the referral credit, or is there some window within which you have to make a purchase in order to get the credit?

Comment

Also, is the referral credit just a code that cannot be combined w/ others (such as woot40), or is it actual credit that can be stacked with others promotions (like the Groupon)? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X