No announcement yet.

Bonobos - Groupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First timer Bonobo'er here so I'd be happy to clean up on that deal Brushetta. Since I'm emailing them, is there any specific detail I would need to include? any tips we'll keep out here but you can get me at jcandelario @ gmail (dot) com

w00h00!

Comment

Hey bruschetta, I have never ordered from bonobos either. Can you send me details about how we can get that referral credit? arueschhoff @ gmail

Comment

jcandelario and austinrue, I just emailed both of you. Thanks!

Comment

Hey Bruschetta, email me about the credit too bonobos @ salorlando

Comment

Don't forget to get 6% cashback on your Groupon purchase. I purchased 2 $55 certificates lastnight and saved myself $3.30 each

http://www.mrrebates.com/?refid=318725

Sign up and search for Groupon in the box and click through link before purchasing your certificate

Comment

Guys, you can also use Mr Rebates for other stores as well for extra discount when shopping online..

Banana Republic

Levi's

Land's End

Macy's

etc

and ton's of other stores..

When shopping online, I always check to see if there's any extra savings to be made. enjoy!

Comment

Bonobos Code AMFIQJSSVFDQVNEX gets you $40 off $80+. Should work with your Groupon.

Comment

Just found this, 'woot40' will give you a $40 off $80 as well.

also thx to bruschetta, i'll be looking to a nice pair of navy blues

Comment

hey bruschetta, would love to get in on the bonobos credit, could you email me? cmonetti @ gmail

Comment

With bruschetta's blessing, any new shoppers feel free to email me jcandelario @ gmail for the $50 referral credit . Happy Shopping!

Comment

Working...
                      X