Does anyone have the new JCF Thompson Chino Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have the new JCF Thompson Chino Suit

With the current sale they're down to $175 (pre-tax). I'm thinking about getting it in khaki as a summer suit. Any of y'all have one already?

I have the navy suit coat and plan to pick up the pants soon, but I am not buying anything during Lent. The pants are down to $99 regular price so if I have to buy them at regular price I am okay with that. We have two weddings and two ordinations this summer and I need a second suit. This will be the cheapest way to get that suit.

Comment

What's the material like? Light enough to be wearable for summers weddings (85+ degrees)?

Comment

I have one but I think I'm gonna return it, the proportions just seem wrong to me. Maybe I'll throw a pic up in the fit thread before I decide though.

It's not all that light, it feels heavier than the wool Thompson to me, so I'm no sure if its really gonna be that great for summer...

Comment

I bought it and returned it. Material seemed light enough for summer to me, but the fit was all wrong. I own two other Thompson suits in the same size and found this one to be wide, boxy and long in the coat with almost billowy pants. I did see someone else say that the material wrinkles easily and I must say I could totally see that as a possibility.

That said, I think many others have had luck.

Comment

Working...
          X