Pants to match Jcrew Herringbone suit jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pants to match Jcrew Herringbone suit jacket

I recently bought the J crew charcoal herringbone suit jacket on sale (item 18613) and I'd like a pair of slim pants to match it but they've been sold out of the herringbone. Is there another pair of Ludlow pants I can purchase that will match close enough to that jacket?

In general, you never want to "try to find pants that match close enough" with a suit jacket. Your two options should be to find the exact pant or unload the jacket.

Comment

NC - Long time no see. Where you been?

And I agree with his advice. It has to be the matching pant for it to be a suit.

Comment

Try eBay. I had luck a few months ago finding JCrew suit separates that matched. Make sure to find a buyer who accepts returns so you can send it back if it doesn't match.

Comment

I would have liked to find the matching pair, but I was guessing I may not ever find it in my size (30x30) so I was seeing if I could get away with something else that most people wouldn't notice the difference. I will hunt around eBay, although it will probably get increasingly rare as it is being discontinued I'm assuming. Does that mean if I don't eventually find them though I should just sell that jacket? I guess people just don't make the rookie mistake I made?

Thanks in advance again
          Last edited by dsbtwins; February 14, 2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X