Bonobos Slim Fit Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos Slim Fit Shirts

Lots of new slim fit shirts from Bonobos in the past couple weeks. I'm especially eyeing that chambray shirt. Anyone have any experience with the fits here? I'm very skinny shirts pretty much can't be too slim for me. How's it compare to other brands?

It's been at least a year since I bought one, so if the fit has changed, disregard this, but I love Bonobos slim fit shirts. My usual issue with shirts is not that I'm super slim in general, but rather that I have a thicker neck than usual for someone with my chest and midsection. Therefore, when I buy shirts with a neck I can actually button without ripping the collar or strangling myself, they are usually quite billowy elsewhere. Extra slim Charles Tyrwhitt shirts do this, as do extra slim Brooks Brothers shirts. It's maddening. Bonobos slim fit shirts are the closest to what I need off the rack. They are not perfect, mind you, but they are pretty close. Your experience may not be the same, because you may not have my weird neck-to-body ratio, but it's probably worth checking out if you can get a decent deal. And if it doesn't fit right, send it back - they're cool with that.

On the other hand, they are pretty expensive, so for the price, you may be better of with one of the many MTM options available.

Comment

I haven't tried the fit, but please note that they have tiny collars on all of their button-downs. I'm not a fan.

Comment

Working...
      X