Good Plaid Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Plaid Shirts

When it comes to Fall and Winter I'm more outdoors men then prep. Can someone please tell me where to find a good plaid shirt (maybe even flannel) that fits well. It seems like every time I find a cheap plaid shirt someone says it fits awful so I don't pick it up.

I have a couple awesome wrangler shirts that are a lightweight flannel, and are some of my favorite shirts. around 20 bucks too

Comment

Does anyone like the old Pendleton Woolen Mills shirts? I saw 4 of them in excellent (maybe unused?) condition from probably the '80's at Goodwill today. I was thinking of picking them up for eBay 'cause they seemed kind of scratchy and lumberjack-y for me, but I didn't. Might go back if anyone's interested.

Comment

@Jason, yes. Do you happen to remember sizes, prices, or colors? I love old Pendleton stuff, makes great camping and outdoors gear while not looking like a total slob. I am a Medium in most brands (6' and 185lb).

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Like 8 or 9 bucks and there were 3 mediums (2 identical green and a red) and another different red in large

Comment

Jason, I thought it would be easier to proceed from here in a different context so I sent you a Facebook message.

Comment

Try again, I didn't get it.

Comment

Just did.

Comment

I found 3 Pendleton shirts in M from pre-90's era a while back. Unsure of how to wear them but picked them up because they're a heritage brand made in the USA and I was curious.

Comment

What is your chest and waist measurements beef?

Comment

@greg_s Still don't see it. Drop me an email... It's first initial last name AT gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X