Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeAD91
    replied
    For those of you disappointed in these changes, the original is on sale for $10. Sold out of white in my size (L) but there are some other colors in stock.

Leave a comment:

• Juan
    replied
    They are also online now: http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom//men/...h1pp5002260083

Leave a comment:

• Redford
    replied
    So... I had the employee price match the navy stripe to a castle rock stripe of the old one not realizing they were different. Oh well, I saved $11 Also they have matching pants for that Claiborne Navy Blazer Joe featured this past week for $37. $102 dollar cotton suit anyone? I'll probably grab that instead of tailoring my Bar III suit navy that's slightly too big. Hopefully there isn't a big size difference between the 38 and 40. I have a 39" chest and there was pulling on the 38. I'll have to try the 40 next time I'm in.

EDIT: Forgot to say I posted links tot his stuff in the Deals thread.
    Last edited by Redford; February 8, 2013, 12:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kbrown
    replied
    For arms were a bit too snug if you have any muscle there.

Waist was way too loose. No drop at all. Did they fix that?

Leave a comment:

• Margotron
    replied
    What is there to like about the new button or center pleat

Leave a comment:

• jeff4
    replied
    I don't feel like I have huge arms, and that was what killed the old ones for me; the sleeves were WAY too tight. I can understand wanting them that tight for under sweaters, but i couldn't roll the sleeves at all.

Everything the OP listed as improvements made me get excited; looking very much forward to trying these out.

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied
    Well with my small arms I guess these are out for me.

Leave a comment:

• cubist_zirconia
    replied
    I don't know about you guys but my arms just barely fit into the sleeves on the original OCBDs so I'm pretty excited to try on the new ones.

Leave a comment:

• Hardrain
    replied
    Damnit, I was really hoping those wouldn't change. I need more

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    Yeah... these don't sound like improvements to me =|

Leave a comment:

• MikeAD91
    replied
    That's unfortunate about the sleeves. I don't think I could size down further and have anything else fit...

Leave a comment:

• Margotron
    replied
    Ehh. I wouldn't be so quick to call that an upgrade. I dislike the new collar button (iron!), hate the center pleat (side pleats are more flattering/move nicer), and am disappointed to find out the sleeves are roomier (almost all shirts OTR have too baggy sleeves). I dunno

Leave a comment:

• Jasonl
    started a topic New (and improved) JCP OCBD

New (and improved) JCP OCBD

The JCP store in Westminster, SoCal now has the new and improved JCP OCBD that Joe alluded to a couple days ago.
    Colors available: white, light blue, white with blue stripes. As Joe mentioned, the fabric is substantially thicker. It now
    has a back, center pleat and a button in the back of the collar. The sleeves are much more roomier (less constricting)
    than the old ones, which should be a welcoming news to many. Get a 25% off JCPenny gif card (e.g., from Cardpool)
    and these OCBDs are a mere $19.
Working...
X