Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duvel
    replied
    Seems to me that 33 would be the waist you want, no? Have you tried that? I'm 6.1, 185, fairly fit, and 34s are too big, 32s too small, 33s perfect.

I know that 33 is a fairly common waist size, fairly easy to find.
    Last edited by Duvel; February 6, 2013, 07:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied
    @dangle: Bonobos straight fits might work for you if you havent tried them before

Leave a comment:

• Dangle
    replied
    Does creasing/wrinkling around the crotch/inner thigh of wool dress pants mean they are too tight? Or is it solely a product of sitting at a desk the majority of the day?

Leave a comment:

• MikeAD91
    replied
    My guess is it probably is the best option. Any of the more relaxed fitting pants are going to be looser everywhere, so if this is just a thigh problem, you may be better off sizing up and getting them tailored.

Leave a comment:

• Dangle
    started a topic Need help with dress pant fit

Need help with dress pant fit

I'm 6'2, 195, 32" waist. The thighs on 32" dress pants fit too slim on me for the most part. The 32" BR tailored dress pants (used in the suit separates) are pretty much skin tight. The J Crew Factory Thompson pants fit great in the waist, but the thighs are too slim. They get stuck on my thigh when I stand up and I have to loosen them with my hand. Is sizing up to a 34" waist in order to make the thighs fit correctly and then having a tailor take in the waist the best/a viable option? Thanks.
Working...
X