great shit kicker boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great shit kicker boot

I am looking for a decent quality boot that will be getting messy. I frequent the outdoors and I am looking for something that will keep my feet warm, keep them dry, and look somewhat nice/stylish. Any suggestions?

i've had pretty good luck with my Sebago Hamiltons...

Comment

Hard to go wrong with a Chippewa boot: http://www.zappos.com/chippewa-ameri...130205212332:s

If you're willing to spend more, the wolverine 1Ks are also good boots that look good after they've been roughed up from long term use:

Comment

If you're thinking about The Chippewa, 1. get the same version with the lug sole (see ebay) for winter/hiking wear.
        And 2. They have no lining so your feet will be cold unless you're wearing thick socks.

Comment

Depending on how much you're really going to rough them up, Red Wing Beckmans. I'm sure they can handle it, but it would be a shame to ruin the great finish. Same for the Wolverine 1k. Maybe the Red Wing Iron Ranger would be a better fit in that case.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Thorogood-Amer...oughgood+boots

Thorogood boots on Amazon are a good deal and you can use either a 20$ or 20% off coupon code. May want to hit them with some SnoSeal or something similar before kicking said shit.
            5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

I love my Chippewa boots (same ones recommended above). They are super comfortable.

Comment

I wear my Chippewas almost everyday (I commute to work on a Motorcycle). These boots are extremely comfortable, rugged and warm. I usually wear a size 12 but based on recommendations I sized down and the fit was great.

Comment

my redwing iron rangers are my go to "rough it up" boot. If they were made for iron miners then they deserve to be tested

Comment

Working...
                  X