JCP Cotton Blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCP Cotton Blazer

Just passed by my local JCP and tried on the new 100% cotton blazer in navy that is part of the spring collection. I would argue that it is definitely a solid piece for the price point it is at. It retails for $50 which is way below most other retailers, and it doesn't sacrifice much in terms of quality. The sizing is done in letters so I chose a M (usually a 38R) and it fit really well off the rack. There is no structure to it, it's center vent, and it has some inner contrast lining, along with some contrast lining inside the collar. The lapel is standard notch without being slim, and it has a two button closure.

My only complaint is that the cotton was a bit rough, but I believe that is its only flaw. I've been looking for a 100% cotton blazer and I think this may just win me over. I'm gonna try it on with another outfit this week to see how it looks casual with a v-neck tee and jeans.

Thanks for the review. Did they have any other colors? Im looking for a nice grey blazer.

Comment

Did you try on the new stafford cotton blazer too? If so how did they compare? My local JCP only had the stafford, it seems to be a decent option for those that are short or tall and don't normally fit in the s/m/l styles. Hopefully with more colors soon.

Comment

Working...
      X