Suede Bucks recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suede Bucks recommendation

Looking for recommendations on some low price (sub $100) suede bucks. I'm looking to update my spring look and want something to pair up with grey and blue chinos.

If you use the search button you'll find a bunch of threads on this, including one that I started like 2-3 weeks ago.

Summary:
    Bostonian Eastbend, (cheap, check ebay)
    Bass Stockton, Brockton, (many own one of these, like them)
    J&M Brennan, and a few others I can't recall (recommended by many here)
    Florsheim Kearny (what I ended up getting for sub $50 pretty much new on Ebay; comfy!), No String Wings

Comment

Add Sebago Salems to the list

Comment

Bass brockton is a good shoe, I have it. Light and comfortable with a rubber sole and at $50 its a good value. Probably not sturdy enough for daily, tough wear but as part of a rotation it's definitely a good, classic shoe.
        "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I've got the Bass. Cheap. Good quality for the price, although not long-lasting if you intend to wear them day-in and day-out.

Comment

Banana Republic suede oxfords are nice. The pair I bought last spring still look great and they are very comfortable. Retail at $130 but with a 30% off you can get for under $100.

Comment

Not sure if this is what you are after, precisely, but they look to be a steal (I got a pair in grey): http://www.dsw.com/shoe/joseph+abbou...sw12cat1060005

Comment

Brand new from Allen Edmonds: the Strandmok; a suede version of the strand in navy or light tan. Looks really nice!

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...40000000001_-1

Comment

Florsheim, Nordstrom 1901 house brand, and whatever the name is of the HCP ones are all under $100

Comment

I picked up a pair of the BR Owen oxford in grey recently. They do have navy and tan options but I already have a tan buck from J&M from last year that I approve also. Pretty sweet deal for the BR when they have their 30-40% off deals. Solid looking shoe and very comfy. Now the weather is not ready for me to take them out but I can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                    X