Peacoat at Pacsun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacoat at Pacsun?

I saw this Peacoat at Pacsun. I know I usually don't shop there ether. But I took a look around and I saw this

http://shop.pacsun.com/Mens/jackets/Modern-Amusement-Cory-Hooded-Fleece-Peacoat/index.pro

It's not too expensive and I need a heavy coat. I don't know about the hood but it unzips but it can unzip. But I don't even know if I like the fact that it can unzip. Should I buy it? if not do you have a substitute? Remember I can't break the bank.

To me, it looks like they've built a hoodie with peacoat styling... based on the look of it (especially the grey one), and the materials, I'm betting it's not going to be particularly warm. More of a sweatshirt than a jacket. But it's hard to say without seeing it in person.

Ben

Comment

Try Old Navy Pea coats. I've mentioned a few times on here as well as some other about how we enjoy them. I believe they run around 80 bucks, but can be had at a far greater discount. Easily below 50. And they seem to be made with a good deal of quality. This will be my second season with it, and I use it regularly. Its fairly warm in the winters of where I live, which doesn't get below 30, but still decently cold enough. Give it a try-on in store, I know they are carrying them in my local location ATM.

Comment

Thanks for the oldnavy tip. Lol I don't really work there anymore so I may order it online. looks great and it's the same price.

Comment

oh ya i forgot u worked there (or use to o.O ) Ya they really aren't that bad, try it out!

Comment

yea dont buy its cotton/poly, its def a hoodie...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
            I>0<I

Comment

I had no idea PacSun sold Modern Amusement! It's been a while but I used to love their stuff and fit. They had a lot of classic stuff with a twist or touch, good fit As well. I agree it's probably not a good colD weather coat. Think I might try it for our warm Florida winters though.

Comment

Working...
              X