Frank & Oak casual wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank & Oak casual wear

I just joined the Hunt Club but I haven't made a purchase yet to start the monthly crate. Has anyone tried their henleys or polos? I'm looking to grab a couple of henleys to throw some variety to my casual wardrobe and I wasn't quite sure if the F&O henleys were good, or if I should look somewhere else.

Also, does anyone have strong recommendations for a store with well fitting polos. I used to have a lot but I now only own 1 from H&M which fits me really well.

Thanks y'all

FYI...20% off your first purchase when its made from their new app.

Couldnt tell you about how their clothes fit though. I havent taken the plunge and bought anything yet either.

Comment

I havent tried their henleys or polos, but their dress shirts are now my go to. Also have a couple of sweaters and a blazer from them. Great fit on everything I have ordered from them. Very nice slim fit to everything thus far, and I would expect the same from the items you are asking about. Also great quality for the price if you get their stuff on sale. I got a few shirts for ~20-25 bucks ea, and they are amazing for that price.

Comment

@Focus: Frank and Oak shirts are slim fit? You have a 10 inch drop right? And they fit perfect OTR?

Comment

I have a 7 inch drop (40r 33w) and I actually size up to large in F&O shirts and they fit better than the extra slim fit tyrwhitt shirts by quite a bit. I could maybe get away with F&O medium in the lower torso area, but need a large for the chest, but tbh there isnt really much if any bagginess to it. I know you have a a big drop, they might be worth a shot! The large actually fits more slim than a medium LEC shirt.

And yes, they are as close to perfect I could find OTR, and I have tried on tonnnnnnnnnns of shirts from different companies before settling on these ones.

Comment

40R 33? Hmm I'm 40R 29.5 :-( Sounds like I'll still need to get it tailored :-(

Comment

You should prob go with a medium if you do get one. It might be worth a shot!

The smalls chest would prob be too tight for you.

Comment

I usually go with a medium from F&O although it is hit or miss. The chest is right on the borderline for me so for some of their shirts it works and other shirts its too tight. It really sucks too because if they just increased the chest by 1" I could fit all their shirts in a medium perfectly. I tried sizing up to a large but it looked much sloppier than a medium.

Comment

I think your 2 drops are more similar. Im a bit thicker than you two so the large works for me. I had the same issue with the mediums chest being borderline.

Comment

Working...
                  X