Best place to buy Levi's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy Levi's?

Hey guys. I know a ton of us wear Levi's. They make great jeans, but they do wear out eventually. My 511s are about to get a hole and I'm looking to pick up a new pair. I was just wondering, since so many stores carry them, which is the cheapest place to order or pick up a new pair?

So far Zappos looks to be cheapest ($42.99 with free shipping), but there are probably tons of places I haven't looked.

My TJMaxx/Marshall's/Ross still have a few left at $25 a pair. Should be the winner as long as they're in stock.

Comment

If you can wait, Macy's puts them on sale all the time as well and coupons usually stack. Also, I have no evidence to back this up, but the pair I purchased on sale at Macy's for around $35 (that was originally closer $70) is much nicer than the pair I own that I purchased from Levis.com that was about $30 (down from $50).
      "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

JCP has a decent in-store selection (501, 505, 508, 511, 514) with most styles available every day for $40. Shrink-to-fits 501 and a few other styles are a bit more.

Comment

Straight from their website when they run a 40 or 50% off sale.
          5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by nathos View Post
            JCP has a decent in-store selection (501, 505, 508, 511, 514) with most styles available every day for $40. Shrink-to-fits 501 and a few other styles are a bit more.
            I second this. You can get them for $40 every day there without having to wait on a sale.

Comment

You can also try Kohl's. By using coupon stacking and kohl bucks, they usually come out to $30-35 a pair or so.

Comment

Working...
              X