Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting casual over...but where to start?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would take bootcut over a severe taper, too. Luckily there is a superior option to both, the straight leg jean, so I don't have to make that decision.

OP, are you between sizes? Many of us are, and we have to rely heavily on alterations in order to get things to fit properly. Have you done that before? I'm a thrift shopper, so I quite literally spend more altering clothes than buying them.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Scooter View Post
      OP, are you between sizes? Many of us are, and we have to rely heavily on alterations in order to get things to fit properly. Have you done that before? I'm a thrift shopper, so I quite literally spend more altering clothes than buying them.
      Shirts Im all over the place depending on the brand. If you asked me a year ago, Id tell you XL, 6 months ago Id say XLT, but after spending a few weeks really looking at what Im wearing and how things fit, LT is where its at for T's and such, and XLT for slim-fitting casual shirts. The sweater is an XL. I haven't had anything altered just yet, but I really need to bring in a few of my dress shirts to have the sides brought in.

Comment

Working...
      X