Navy Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navy Shoes

I bought a pair of Florsheim Marlton oxfords, but navy was delivered instead of black. I like the look, but I have no idea what I should pair with the shoes. Any suggestions?

Here is a link: http://www.florsheim.com/shop/style/12064.html (you might need to change the color to navy).

Thanks for any advice!

You can wear them with jeans - just be sure that the colors aren't so alike that they blend together visually. I think a really dark wash would probably be best. The shininess of the leather versus the matte texture of denim should help distinguish them. If they do blend a little, you can cheat and add your own visual break by cuffing your jeans.

I think those shoes would look pretty good with any khaki-colored pant, virtually any shade of grey, olive green, and brown. They could look pretty snazzy with a pair of cranberry-colored or red pants, as well, if you've got 'em. Black pants might look a little weird, though.

Ben

Comment

those look very nice...flashy, i like! You can wear them with donegal (tweed) anything lighter in terms of pants, grey flannel, heavier chinos, etc, i would only wear dark blue jeans here if i could break the look up, usually with some funky contrasting socks...like orange or red...also with them being bals (closed laces) i would keep the look to slacks since bals are a step more formal, but your wearing blue shoes that say casual...anyways pardon my rant, tweeds in lighter colors that show contrast in almost any color except blue...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
      I>0<I

Comment

Working...
      X