Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlucas589
    replied
    I'm 6'5" about 210 with a slim/athletic frame and I have recently found J Crew polos in Large Tall to be my go to. I got a bunch over christmas for 30% off in their sale section so when all was said and done I paid about $14-15 per polo! Their washed t-shirts also fit great and can be had for cheap. The fit of the LT fits well but does have some room in it so I would imagine that size would work well for you vs the JCrew XL tall.

Leave a comment:

• Tim Andrews
    replied
    Great idea LBD...I honestly hadnt considered that!

Gump, Ive never heard of Kent Wang, but Ill take a look. Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• Gump
    replied
    Kent Wang also makes great polos and has a complete list of measurements on his website

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Banana Republic and GAP both sell polos in tall sizes - online only, I suspect. If you live near a store, you can order a few different sizes online and return the ones that don't work in-store.

J.Crew sells a couple of its polo styles in tall sizes.

Leave a comment:

• Tim Andrews
    started a topic Cant find XLT polos that fit...

Cant find XLT polos that fit...

New to the Dappered scene, as Ive just recently committed myself to dressing better, and Im still not 100% sure of the style I want to go with.

One thing I dont have very many of is polo shirts. I know that a polo is a staple in just about every wardrobe, so I went out today trying to add a handful. Started at Target but my wife didnt care for the way the XL or XXL fit on me. Went to Men's Wearhouse next, but they didnt have anything in my size.

Basically Im looking for some good fitting polos. I have is from a few button ups from Egara and Pronto Blue shirts in XLT from Men's Wearhouse, and those are by far the best fitting shirts I own, but I dont have any comparison of another polo.

Can anyone make a brand and size comparison? Im 6'4", 230lbs, slim/athletic frame. Thanks fellas!
Working...
X