LLBean Corduroy coat thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LLBean Corduroy coat thoughts

Just got this in the mail today. I decided to give it a try since it's normally $185 and with the latest sale code, it came out to $85. I don't have a black coat and I wanted something a bit different than the usual black car coat that everyone else seems to wear. I realize the sleeves are a bit long but Medium is as small as the sizes get for this coat. This is from their 'signature' collection so it's supposed to be cut a bit trimmer than their normal line, although it's still a tad bit roomy. Thoughts? Think it will be as versatile as a standard black car coat? Would you wear it?

No brainer. I'd keep it. I was disappointed to see that the brown cord version of this coat was sold out before the sale started. I can't wear the black, but it works for you.

Comment

I thought the brown looked better, but I already have brown coats. The black fills a hole in my wardrobe.

Comment

I'd keep it. I think it's more casual than a wool coat, but looks fine with what you're wearing. And although it may be a bit roomy, since it is a coat, it will allow you to layer underneath.

Comment

Working...
        X