AE Norwich - thoughts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE Norwich - thoughts!

Does anyone have any thoughts re. the Allen Edmonds Norwich - or, better yet, pics of them being worn in the wild? They look pretty good and pretty versatile to me, but they also give me kind of a "midwestern grandpa" vibe (which isn't entirely bad, but may not be right for my needs). They are on sale at the Shoemetro sale Joe put on the front page today (http://www.shoemetro.com/p-259891-al...himages_header) and I've got my eye on an Ebay auction, so they're on my mind.

So if anyone has a review or thoughts, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

I like single monks, but something about the Norwich looks off to me, maybe they're just not sleek enough...maybe they just don't photograph well?

Comment

That's pretty much my take, too. I should probably just go to an AE store and check them out in person.

Also, I meant that exclamation point in the title to be a question mark - kind of a strange typo.

Comment

I mentioned in another thread about my inability to wear double monks. They just don't look right on me for some reason. I am not sure about single monks.

Comment

Working...
        X