Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Sherpa Jackets "acceptable" wear now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Sherpa Jackets "acceptable" wear now?

Picked up a Sherpa Jacket and saw that we had a previous posts about it in 2011: http://dappered.com/2011/08/would-yo...collar-jacket/

I rarely see anyone wear them in the area but I've never thought they looked terrible or anything. Have things changed since then? Acceptable to wear a sherpa now?

I like it. I would buy it if it was reasonably priced.

Comment

I like all things classic workwear - but I live in a pretty rustic place, so it generally works out for me.
      Ben

Comment

heh, i think the whole concept of acceptable to wear is silly. You gotta do you, as they say. All that being said, it looks pretty good, plus they aren't too crazy over here in MD. so go for it

Comment

On the serious side, I'd say don't wear it around a city. In a rural or rustic suburban area, it's fine.

I'm going to throw this picture of Canadian IKEA-roaming monkey Darwin around forever because I love his attitude and his shearling coat.

Of course, there's all sorts of sherpa and shearling so be sure to wear it right:

Last edited by Cannon; January 17, 2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I have a light brown corduroy sherpa jacket that I wear when in casual settings. I love it! It looks great with jeans and is really warm.

Comment

Working...
            X