Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCrew University Coat Slim: Anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCrew University Coat Slim: Anyone have one?

I've been eyeing this for a bit. They are now $90 on final sale for slim w thinsulate.
    Any comments on fit and how you like it? The color available is charcoal.
    Thanks
    Holden

How'd you get it down to $90?!

Originally posted by Holden View Post
    I've been eyeing this for a bit. They are now $90 on final sale for slim w thinsulate.
    Any comments on fit and how you like it? The color available is charcoal.
    Thanks
    Holden
    How'd you get it down to $90?! I have it in my cart and am seeing it as $129. I'd also like to know about fit. I'm 5'8"/ 150 lbs and the cheapest charcoal option only comes in medium which i think may be too big. Any suggestions?

Comment

I have both the University and the Bayswater pea coat. Great jackets overall. I'm 5'9" / 165 / athletic build and the Medium in the Slim University fits great. At $90, it's a steal. I think I paid $112 + tax for mine.

Comment

Use STYLE2013 for an extra 30%. They run a little large. I had a medium, but small or even xs would have fit. The material is very nice and thick.

Comment

What about the charcoal color? Does anyone own it in that color and likes the look of it?

Comment

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
            Use STYLE2013 for an extra 30%. They run a little large. I had a medium, but small or even xs would have fit. The material is very nice and thick.
            I am 6'1, 200, 43L. Do you think the slim large would work? I have never worn a medium in anything!
            H

Comment

I am 6'1, 200, 43L. Do you think the slim large would work? I have never worn a medium in anything!
              H
              A medium may work... But these are final sale, so try one one if there's one nearby.

Comment

H
                I'm roughly the same size (6'2", 42L) and I have it in Large Tall. It fits well but I could go a bit slimmer. A slim large or slim large tall might be right.

Comment

That University coat is very tempting at $90, but I think I've already bought enough outerwear this year. I might have to wait for next years sales to get this.

Comment

of course the smalls are gone lol

Comment

Do ya think tmrw will be 40% off final sale? Hate to pull trigger today if so.
                      H

Comment

Sold out . Snooze I lose!
                        H

Comment

The first rule of J.Crew 30% off final sales is that you don't hesitate during J.Crew 30% off final sales.

Comment

Originally posted by kylestyle View Post
                            What about the charcoal color? Does anyone own it in that color and likes the look of it?
                            It's pretty dark. It almost looks black in some lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by McG View Post
                              I'm roughly the same size (6'2", 42L) and I have it in Large Tall. It fits well but I could go a bit slimmer. A slim large or slim large tall might be right.
                              Just received the Large slim. These do run big. I can't imagine I would have fit a medium. The stores don't carry the slim version...so I'm not sure the difference btwn a slim and a regular. I may try to get the waist taken in some. Shoulders seem ok. Sleeves maybe a hair long but not bad.
                              H

Comment

Working...
                              X