No announcement yet.

Is this watch too big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't feel comfortable wearing it, then it's probably too big.

If you're just concerned about "the rules," then I think it's fine. It's on the big side, to be sure, but nothing that offends modern sensibilities about watch size.
    Ben

Comment

I have to agree w/ LesserDog. When you have a watch that's on the big side, but not too big, you don't notice the size. But when you're compelled to ask, "Is this too big?", then it's not right for you.

Love works the same way, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by pensotroppo View Post
        But when you're compelled to ask, "Is this too big?", then it's not right for you.

Love works the same way, btw.
        That's what she said.
        Ben

Comment

"Does this watch make my butt look big?"

I'd say the fellas are onto something here. If you find yourself questioning it more than once, it might be too big for ya. Simply because it might keep bugging you later on. Maybe not. But I have returned a few larger watches, for that same reason. They just didn't feel right on me, and you don't want to be too worried about a watch. You want to enjoy wearing it.

Comment

Thanks for everybody's opinions (and the entendre). I'm going to pop into Nordstrom's this weekend (where it was purchased) to see what else is shaking at the watch counter. I might still decide I like this one and learn to rock the big watch face. It's just different from what I've had before (not necessarily a bad thing). I've been looking to step up the watch game, but couldn't get off the dock. I really like the look of this one, and maybe wearing it will get me out in the water to stay.

Comment

Working...
            X