Going to Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Target

Going to Target. Anything I should pick up for fall?

Woolite, you're going to need it to save on dry cleaning since fall calls for so many wool items.

Comment

I'm a big fan of this Mossimo shawl cardigan: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/theantiduck/10-8-2011.jpg

It's a kind of sweatshirt/jersey material so it's super comfortable, but a heathered color so it looks classier than a hoodie. Nice fit, too.

Other than that, check out their Merona argyle socks, and make sure you look through the clearance racks, there's almost always something worth getting for <$10.

Ben

Comment

I Was just at target yesterday, they have some Merona brown cord pants that I tried on, I liked em , they were 25 bucks. I also bought two cotton V-Neck sweaters for 22.99 each. They fit well, perfect for layering. I tried on their dress shirts (which I heard good things about) they were not slim at all. I couldn't find any slim silhouette dress shirts of which I've heard people speaking of. I also picked up some more Merona Argyle socks. Check their timex watches, 35 bucks for some nice looking ones.

Comment

Oh, I was surprised to see some nice cotton twill-looking blazers the other day. I didn't try one on (I was headed to the checkout) but they looked like they had a pretty tailored fit, more tailored than their usual suit jacket fit. If you're looking for a casual blazer, you might want to keep an eye out for those.

Ben

Comment

Man sounds great. Does anyone know the price on the shawl cardigan?

Comment

I dont, I didnt see it yesterday, I wish I did. Update us when u get back

And let me know if your target had luck finding trim fit dress shirts.

Comment

The cardigan was like $26 I think.

Ben

Comment

Big ups for the Mossimo v-necks--some are 100% cotton, some are 60-40 cotton/poly blend, but I've had good luck with both. Nice, flattering slim fit. Also, +1 for the Merona argyle socks. Also, look for the Merona camp-style socks--they're just like the J.Crew variety but less than a quarter of the price and are awesome for wearing with boots. Got a pair on right now!

Comment

you're obviously already back, but they have timex weekenders as well, mine had them on sale for 19.99

Comment

Mossimo athletic fit flannel shirt >>>

Comment

@Ben Picked one of those up. Good suggestion.

Comment

No, I'm going Tuesday so keep the suggestions coming!

Comment

mossimo henleys. I don't wear henleys really as shirts, but when I have wool sweaters I really like, but can be itchy, I like them to wear underneath. cheap, comfy, and come in tons of colors

Comment

Check out this article over at primer

http://www.primermagazine.com/2011/spend/11-style-items-you-can-buy-at-target-and-5-you-shouldnt

Its helpful and all about target and what to look for. Its pretty accurate! I just couldn't find slim fitting dress shirts when I've gone the past couple times. They all fit really really boxy!

Comment

Working...
                              X