Brooks Bros shirts 30% off = good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks Bros shirts 30% off = good deal?

Brooks Brothers shirts are 30% off today. Is that a good deal or will it get better after Xmas? I'm looking to stock up.

If you have a store nearby and you can go, wait it out and go the day after Christmas. It's the best sale they have all year.

Comment

The sale is similar if you were to do the 3 for $2xx and get 15% off which is a normal sale for them. I got 3 for like $60 each which is the best you get until after Christmas from what I hear.

Comment

It's a good price, but not the best. I ordered two, because I wanted them for some holiday stuff, but I wouldn't stock up now.

Comment

Originally posted by McG View Post
          If you have a store nearby and you can go, wait it out and go the day after Christmas. It's the best sale they have all year.
          how much better? If I recall, the day after Xmas is like BF but even worse in terms of crowds

Comment

I can't remember the exact deal that they offer. It's something along the lines of an additional 25% in store, bringing shirts into the $40-50 range (I think). I went to one of the Boston locations (Newbury Street) last year. Yeah, it was a crowded, but, at the risk of sounding snobby, it's Brooks Brothers not Walmart. If you know what you're looking for then it's not too bad.

Comment

By chance, I stumbled across my receipt from last year and I got three dress shirts for $42 each.

Comment

Working...
              X