Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The State of Dress Project

Hey guys I recently saw a cool little article thing on Complex.com

http://www.complex.com/style/2011/09/fall-style-the-complex-guide-to-dressing-for-your-city#1

I thought this was a great but I was a little bummed out that it was a little bigger. So I had a cool idea of doing a blog where I make a kit representing each state. As far as what season etc. Kind of up in the air. I thought I would do it on tumblr. Post one state then the next over time. I was hoping you guys can help me come up with some dress kits for each state. I'm not that well traveled. If you like this idea help me out tell me what you think.

I'd be happy to give you some ideas for Minnesota and Montana. :-) Colorado, too, though I haven't lived here very long and there may be some people who can give you better ideas than me.

Ben

Comment

I would love to hear your ideas so far I got a start for

Kentucky

Indiana

I can now add your

Minnesota

Montana

Colorado

I thought I would just do whatever season we are in currently and try to finish up all the states before the season is over.

I was thinking one pair of pants, one pair, of shoes a shirt, and one other (Belt, Jacket, etc)

Comment

Well, I'm in NY but I'm in upstate which is going to be completely different from downstate by the city.

Comment

Working...
        X