LEC Moleskin Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEC Moleskin Pants

Anyone have experience with the LEC moleskin pants (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-5...6066_-1.html)? I'm specifically wondering if the color is pretty consistent with the website (I'm looking for something in a light to medium brown). Also, any word on fit and quality?

The brown is noticeably brighter in reality. Quality feels good, and after wearing them for a couple of weeks, I would go as far as saying they are among the most comfortable pants I own. Regarding the fit, you might want to size down if you are torn between two sizes.

Comment

Just an FYI, they are on sale at 49.99 at the moment and with the extra 40% off 1 item code that ends today they come out to $29.99.

Comment

I bit on a pair of these at the $29.99 price this weekend. I opted for the currant color, because what the hell. I'll let you know how I like them when they arrive.

Comment

I too have bought said currant pants. I'm looking forward to getting them. I usually opt for the 608 Elston cut, so I want to see how these look on me.

I also bought a poplin shirt off the Classifieds to get me ~$54 for the free shipping.

Comment

I also jumped at the pants in currant. I even browsed Dappered Threads to see if anyone had posted about them, but no luck. Guess it took the sale price for all of us to make the leap.

(Also hedged my bets by ordering the slim cut corduroy in the reddish color. I WILL have comfortable red-hued pants this winter...)

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm trying to decide between these and Bonobos travel jeans, so I'd love to hear your feedback.

Comment

I bought those today as well! I had seen them a while back on a dappered pick and couldnt resist the 29.99. Although I'm interested to see how the 628 fits vs the 608 which is what I normally wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Volker View Post
                  Thanks guys. I'm trying to decide between these and Bonobos travel jeans, so I'd love to hear your feedback.
                  I don't own either but ordered 2 pairs of the travel jeans yesterday at their sale price of $58 over the LEC pants at $29.99. I had ordered the LEC USA jeans that Joe posted about but didn't like the rise in the back so I returned them. I'm assuming the moleskin pants are built the same way which is why I passed on them.

Comment

I got my moleskin pants today and the fit is horrid. The previous LEC straight fit was perfect for me. Their new "straight" fit is designed for eunuchs who like slim fit pants.

Otherwise the material is great and the currant colour is really vibrant.

Comment

Just got mine in (32x34)... exact opposite response. The fit is terrible because it's HUGE. Way too much extra fabric all around. The bottom balloons out like bell-bottoms.
                      (FYI- also got the slim fit cords-- ridiculously plastered to my thighs. Skinny, not slim). LEC sizing fail for both.
                      Color and material are great, though.

Comment

I got mine in today as well and I must have lucked out. I am normally a 31x32 and I got the 32x32 which fit perfectly a 31 definitely would have been tight. I would not call the fit straight it is much more inline with a slim fit but honestly that is what I was hopping for. The material and color are fantastic. If you can find a pair that fits these are a steal.

Comment

Can anyone upload some pics? I'm thinking about buying the currant color but would like to see what the fabric looks like in real life. Also curious how the fit compares to a Levi 514...

Comment

Working...
                          X