Sebago Hamilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sebago Hamilton

These boots got a lot of publicity last fall on Dappered. Does anyone have any further thoughts on these? How are they holding up?

I still like mine. Received a lot of compliments on them. However, they're not waterproof anymore. I suspect a crease in the brogueing that would a created a small hole on both size. The boots are a bit big for my feet since they didn't make smaller, so maybe they didn't crease like they were supposed to. YMMV.

Comment

I also have a problem with the waterproofing, but I think it's the bottom of the shoes that is the problem Water can come up through the soles, especially toward the toe. This happens on both feet.

Comment

I picked up a pair, I like them but the leather was incredibly stiff at first. Thankfully mine are still water proof, I've held off on waxing or conditioning them for fear of ruining the weather proofing...seems it'll happen eventually anyways.

Comment

Really liking mine- havent had to test the waterproffness (word?) just yet, but they broke in quickly for me and are very comfortable. Plus getting them on sale made me like them even more

Comment

Mine are definitely not waterproof anymore. Not sure what leaked but I could feel the water squishing around when I wore them in the rain last week.

Comment

Working...
            X