Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Bonbos travel pants ? Are they a hybrid between khakis and jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are Bonbos travel pants ? Are they a hybrid between khakis and jeans?

http://www.bonobos.com/tan-denim-str...s-for-men-baja

I deduced that the travel jeans were formally the bull denim, can somebody please explain what they are? I have one pairs of the chinos and 1 pair of the jeans which I like. Where do these fall? Are they worth $78?

they are insanely comfortable. i love my pair. i'd say they feel more like chino than jean. they run a bit larger than the chinos in the waist (i think?). i don't know if i'd buy any pair of pants at 78 dollars though, but that's a personal thing.

they're super, super, super comfortable and they look good.

Comment

co-sign on the comfort. i love mine and wear them all the time. its the perfect casual pant, especially when you're tired of wearing blue jeans, and maybe dont feel like wearing chinos

Comment

double co-sign that. Love mine. Not sure i'd get them at full price, but managed to grab my two current pairs at around 58 a piece, and worth it at that price. Definitely can look a bit dressier (but not actually dressy) than normal denim, but not quite at chino level. And the lightweight ones are a great alternative in the summer! Got my first pair (bombay) last summer while in DC, could definitely handle the heat and humidity

Comment

Working...
        X