No announcement yet.

How Do You Wear Your KENSINGTON Blazer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i'm fairly excited for having these two blazers to just throw on and not really worry too much about.

Comment

For those that have the grey, how does that color look in person? There's such a wide range of greys I'm reluctant to go off Target.com's picture. Trying to decide which of the navy, khaki, or grey to get.

Comment

The grey is a great color...lighter than heather, maybe the slightest blue hue to it, it's a "cooler" grey.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          For those that have the grey, how does that color look in person? There's such a wide range of greys I'm reluctant to go off Target.com's picture. Trying to decide which of the navy, khaki, or grey to get.
          I asked the same question about the gray and someone replied that the website image is pretty accurate. Based on that I passed. I wanted a little darker gray. The website almost looks white to me.

Comment

mine just came in. shoulder fit is great, pretty good everywhere else, but i need to get the sleeves taken in - they're pretty baggy. also, probably take in the midsection. problem is... now i'm paying more for the tailoring than the jacket.

Comment

My sleeves were short. Fit was too tight. RETURNED
              42" Chest 32" Waist 6' Tall 185 lbs.

Comment

Working...
              X