Recommendation - SNPR Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation - SNPR Straps

I recently spent a significant amount of time looking for a strap upgrade on the Stuhrling Tuskegee Airmen that has been recommended on here. The strap on it is garbage, I had it about 3 weeks be for the paint started to rub off of the "leather." The watch is awesome, I get complements on it all the time, but the strap needed an upgrade. I finally settled on SNPR Straps http://snprstrap.com/ I would highly recommend using them for any leather strap for your watches. Joe, the owner, was absolutely amazing, he answered all my questions, offered recommendations, and led me in the right direction. I look forward to receiving my individualized, hand made, leather strap.
    *In no way is the a "sales pitch" just offering some insight for those who may be looking.

Some of those straps really look great. I didn't see anything on the site about deployant clasps. Any chance it came up?

Comment

I did not, in all honesty though if you email him, he will most likely get back to you before the day is up.

Comment

Working...
      X