Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    replied
    haha, I can't believe I missed that, sorry moderators!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I'm just going to cash it in as another brand I can't wear. #firstworldproblems

Leave a comment:

• Longshanks
    replied
    From my experience working at a JCF, there shouldn't be that much variation between fabrics within any one type of cut. There might be slight variation between styles, though not *that* much variation.

I suppose it's worth noting that JCF (and as far as I know J.Crew mainline) are certainly "slimmer" cuts as I was often told during training. And they have a limited (as of now) range of sizes in most of their styles of both shirts and pants (in terms of standard sized shirts it was rare to see an XL, much less a XXL in store, though online has tall sizes available and waist sizes maxed out at 38 or 40). So variations in the larger sizes might be growing pains while JCF tries to expand into larger sizes, but take that with a grain of salt cause I haven't worked there for 4 months.

Also, I lol'ed at the typo in the name of the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    I have JCF slim oxfords and a few of their secret wash shirts all in a Medium. They all seemed consistently sized to me.

Leave a comment:

• Sigtweed Corduroy
    started a topic Inconsistency with fit of J. Crew Factory shirts

Inconsistency with fit of J. Crew Factory shirts

Hey gang,

Tried my first foray into the world of J. Crew Factory. I purchased three shirts, a washed oxford, washed plaid, and a washed gingham. All were size XXL. I was very pleased by the quality and pricing but the sizing was totally off. The oxford fit, but the plaid and gingham were both too small but at different amounts. The plaid almost fit, and the gingham was way, way too small.

I was wondering, has anyone had issues with the inconsistencies of the fits in the different styles? Obviously there is no where to go larger size wise but I don't want to keep ordering a bunch of different shirts hoping for some that fit. I think ultimately, I just may have to move on and chalk this brand as one that doesn't fit my larger frame.

Thanks for any feedback.
Working...
X